Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~

Dex-chan lover
Only read to chapter 12, and I think I am gonna stop there, the sheer stupidity over how overpowered humans are in "this world" is just baffling, and the amount of pages that is just -consuming saliva from the MC by these random and underage/loli girls is just stupid. There is no plot or objective other than the OP harem aspect as far as I see.
This is certainly a manga that you either like or don't like, and I'm sorry to say that I do not like it, but give it a read, maybe you have a different opinion on it.

@Galder
Isn't the slime a
boy
though? At Least that's what I remember, when the slime joined the group.

**Edit: Nevermind, I just checked chapter 7, the slime has no gender, but willingly became a girl, since that way the MC will give her more affection.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ragu_Jostar
Just because I can easily crush a spider underfoot....doesn't mean I still don't get scared of the 8 legged ninjas.
Just because I'm a great swimmer....doesn't mean I won't feel dread if I can no longer see the beach I swam from.

In other words, innate fear or instincts will still kick in despite how powerful a person is.

Supporter
self aware fan service, don't expect a compelling story or anything like that. Its a fun series to turn your brain off and enjoy.

@SingLove
It's two different things when you find out you are the strongest being on the planet and you accidentally blow up the second moon and being scared of those 8 legged boner assassins (Brazilian wandering spiders) because right now I know if I fuck with the wrong arachnid that I will face its wrath and I would not like that, but when I know that I am in by no means even remotely in harms when when I come in contact with a wild sword swinging furry I would not be remotely scared of said furry swordsman bandit.
But thank you for your input

Group Leader
Dude blow up the moon scared of swords and golems..i mean golems (human made) i get it but sword....seriously??????

I'm surprised shit like this survives while unique mangas get axed left right and center.
Must be the oversaturated use of boobs, pussy, and ass.
This shit makes my brain drain.

how this manga survive for 45 chapters truly astound me, nevertheless, this is crap

This manga isn't great, but the fact that isn't getting axe'd, should tell you all that it's somewhat popular.

I, for one, greatly enjoys it.
Plus, this story has 4 LN volumes, the current story seems to be the climax of Volume 3, so I don't think this manga is getting axe'd this late into the game, so expect the manga to continue until the end.

Users who are viewing this thread