Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~

READ IT UNTIL CHAPTER 35 HOPING THE MC IMPROVE, NOPE HE STILL RETARDED VIRGIN BETA MALE. I GIVE THIS MANGA RATING OF 2 AND THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE OF THE NIPS WITHOUT THOSE PROBABLY A 1.

Don't go into this expecting much, the initial premise is fine and pretty funny so it keeps you going, but as you progress you keep seeing how "beta" this MC is and it gets annoying at a point( he also does the typical MC thing where you show kindness to your attackers for completely no reason). Its got a lot of tits tho which is nice. 5/10

If the MC smashes then I will give this manga a 9/10. Don't know why authors like to dance around the smashing. You don't even have to show it but acknowledge it happened.

uh ok, I'm not the most into very much overdramatic ecchi's where the females are just sentient sex dolls

Fed-Kun's army
Basically the same power fantasy where a japanese beta male wants to live without working and have walking talking titties.

Group Leader
5 left but counting translators work(who is busy with school) it's actually 3....
After doing 49-50 I feel like I should ask if we should continue when we reach 55 🤔
Looking if readers enjoy it and looking at the current backlog the group has 🤔
Also Just got volume 6 so going to get rid of any censored stuff.

Why do people like mangas where the MC is more pathetic than anyone IRL ? what is the appeal ?

RXD

Fed-Kun's army
@Invader_Retro It's as popular as most of your other releases in terms of views and follows, but has more people rating it negatively. For the sake of the folks that do enjoy this, rather than completely dropping it, you could simply work on it with a lower priority, with less frequent chapter releases.
Thanks for your group's work, I appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread