Hyottoshite Gyaru wa Orera ni Yasashii no Dewa? Anthology Comic - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - A special lesson with Gal-sensei

Power Uploader
And this will be the last chapter of the Gal anthology! Had fun working on each and every chapter even though some might be a little lackluster while others actually proves to be deserving of a series of their own. Last but not least, let's have a poll to decide on the best chapter!

https://www.strawpoll.me/18247385

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!

This MC was kind of punchable. The term "normie" is so insufferable.

Best chapter was obviously ch 21.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter

and the strawpoll is chap 12 for me =D

Dex-chan lover
The chapter with the guy helping a gal in confessing to his friend only for the friend to be on love with the guy was my favourite one for the comedy. I also liked the cousin one with the college student

That was... how do I say this, a bit of a letdown? for a final chapter. I wanna say a 'letdown' but it isn't as bad as the worst chapter in the whole anthology, but at the same time it's a little worse for just a 'little bit of a letdown'. Probably between 'a letdown' and 'a little bit of a letdown'. I wish it was better as a final chapter, nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
My favorite chapter was where the salaryman just helped the Gal win those toys from the crane machine,and she repaid him back with a gift, and it made him happy. That was really sweet -w-

Contributor
Agree with @Miradante , The 1st chapter of the 1st book and the last chapter of the 2nd are the best.

In this one, the Gal is great, but the guy is horrible.

Thanks @Tanzanite
, can you do the 2 last chapter of this gyaru anthology if you have time ?
https://mangadex.org/title/24200/gal-to-tsukiacchatta-anthology

Dex-chan lover
But in reality she was just trying to make fun of him.
Kindness, everyone!

Dex-chan lover
Ah damn, not many people like chapter 7, 8, and 15. Chapter 12 is indeed good, but I still prefer those 3 more

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the hard work.
I may not have enjoyed all of the chapters to the same extent but I certainly had fun reading about Gals and their stories.

Users who are viewing this thread