Hyouka - Ch. 126 - Too Long When Simply Running ④

Dex-chan lover
At first glance, that last panel certainly looks like she is skiing, but on closer inspection, where are the skis?

Group Leader
Next issue September? bruh

Lmao I was going to say that this chapter has a lot more content then usual and then they announce a month break
The next chapter is in the September issue not in September. It is a bit confusing, but the September issue releases on July 26th, there is a two-month difference. The previous chapter had mentioned August issue, but we are not in August yet.

Dex-chan lover
... Since when can you tan from skiing ? What ? She's literally shown fully covered up. It makes no sense.

... Since when can you tan from skiing ? What ? She's literally shown fully covered up. It makes no sense.
I mean you definitelly can tan from skiing, because snow reflects sunlight, but it would be mostly your face area that gets tanned. But her showing arm saying she tanned from skiiing makes no sense, that much is true.

Dex-chan lover
Title drop at page 7 absolute cinema 🔥🔥🔥

So anyway, in the novel Ohinata wasn't as fleshed out, she was just a side character of that volume in which the conflict revolves around her. Glad that they decided to make her more than that and actually involve her within the group in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm after finding out my theory was inaccurate in the last chapter I'm at a total loss. Why did her mood change? And how does her arms tan while skiing?

Users who are viewing this thread