Hyouka - Ch. 76 - Club Applications Right Over Here! ①

wow what a jump of chapters lol.

is this continued after the events of the anime (volume 5 of LN iirc), if so I don't think there are any reread to be done.

anyway, Thanks for translating!!

Dex-chan lover
@raifive been a couple of years since I watched it, who's the girl in the first 2 pages? Can't seem to remember her, is she a new character?

Dex-chan lover
unless there are some required characters to know of, i wouldn't mind the skip. i greatly enjoyed the anime, always hoping for a sequel, espescially since that ending wasn't as satisfying as i hope it would be. hotaru just being energy saving as always.

as such, thanks for picking this up. :D

Aggregator gang
Wow if we could get the same treatment of Snafu here, they are translating the chapters after the anime, that would be great! I hope we get a confirmation, tho...

Tanzanite picking up non-lewd series? Whoa?
Still, thanks for picking this up

Contributor
@plsnobully yeah she's a new character, the orignal four members of koten-bu are in 2nd year and she's a newly enrolled first year

NEW CHALLENGER APPEAR
GET READY TO WAIFU BATTLE!
i really hope whole LN stories will adapted into anime
but kyoani never give a chance :(

Tanzanite.

Tanzanite.

I love you. So much.

KQXnPxd.png

Volume 5 and 6 being adapted into a visual format is such an absolute dream come true.

@raifive yes, you're correct. The anime pretty much perfectly adapts volumes 1-4, and this is the start of volume 5. If the anime had another episode, this is the scene it would have opened up with.

Dex-chan lover
Oh.. i should have added this to my reading list. Another episodes of hyouka. Why not?

Eh. Cba to wait for translations. I'll just read it. Can't wait any longer. I think I heard the previous chapters aren't being translated just cuz it's the same as the anime but I can't see that as a good excuse. I enjoy reading over from the beginning, gets you more comfortable with it.
Maah. I do appreciate these ones getting translated though.

Users who are viewing this thread