Hyulla's Clan - Ch. 57.2 - The End of Hyullas (2)

Double-page supporter
Another Kampfer, the logic behind this type of ending is so goddamn stupid.

Double-page supporter
Too fast...
Why did she cut her hair?
Why no battle? Valdemar has no good reason for accepting that except if he marry her. 2/10 they have skipped too much and the good points are for the artist.

Group Leader
Good ending, but everything leading to it was thrown out the window. Was decent while it lasted.

Dex-chan lover
fuck you, not even a fucking fuck?
This is why all the mother fuckers that put the romance literally at the end of the fucking story need to die, seriously.

it's so fucking bullshit when it all comes at the end out of fucking nowhere with literally no fucking progression. Shoulda stuck with how korean manga are and made it smut as fuck then you coulda gotten away with it

edit: there is no excuse to defend mother fuckers that go "oh yeah I totally forgot this was a romance story, here let me put it all nicely at the end so I dont get fucked by my own fans"

Fed-Kun's army
Wait so the old loli said 'the power is already disappearing' doesn't that mean the professor is now pregnant with the baby before marriage.

Dex-chan lover
@xininja up to reader speculation at this point, author wasted 3.5/4 of the last chapter on useless characters that nobody really gave a shit lmfao

Group Leader
Pretty lame ending. The story went from what felt like 25% through the story to the ending in just the last few chapters. Yay, they got hitched. They also all got the equivalent of radiation poisoning because now they're all going to die in just a few years instead of a few hundred or more. That's a shitty way to end things.

10/10 greatest ending of all time..
If you cannot feel the sarcasm then i dunno what to tell ya.

Well, good to know the younger step-sister is okay. After that whole punishment thing I figured she'd be worse for wear.

Still, that was rather anti-climatic.

Users who are viewing this thread