I, a Level 9999 Blacksmith Who Was Told That "Blacksmithing Is Suitable for a Small Fry lololol" Was Expelled From the Guild, so I Changed My Job to …

Dex-chan lover
hahh... i know it is a trope at this point but is he stupid? just how dumb you have to be to try ask the person you kick out and even act all smug about it?

Dex-chan lover
While I think that he needed more of an ass kicking, I'm happy he was humiliated at least. I hope he tries again so that they can ACTUALLY deal with him.
I think at this point, Judal would get arrested. Attacking people in broad daylight on a major city street is illegal everywhere.
hahh... i know it is a trope at this point but is he stupid? just how dumb you have to be to try ask the person you kick out and even act all smug about it?
Yes, he is stupid. This level of stupidity is only achievable by fighter types.

Dex-chan lover
Too easy, this means this Judal will go even lower. Ideally the end for this creature would be to end as a slave as it happens in some other mangas as we all know there wont be any killing or dismembering of the evil idiot...

Dex-chan lover
no no no, dont stop there, use this chance to cut his limb, let him live without any limb
Should of cut his arm off
where's the dick chop author?
What tf is with all this bloodlust? Sure, he's a dickhead. Sure, he's an asshole and an idiot. Sure, he attacked them. Here's the thing though: He's already received consequences. The man is literally at rock bottom. He said it himself: "I'm the one on the brink of death anyway!" He's got no job, no trust or goodwill from the community, and he's likely running low on money. He's blacklisted from the stores that are job-critical for his chosen profession, and it's unlikely that he has any applicable job skills that would allow him to pursue a new profession. He's completely ruined.
Attacking them in broad daylight like this was stupid and wrong, but it was a desperation move. On top of that, he's already received punishment (partial punishment, at least) for it: He was soundly trounced in a public setting, showing just how little his pride and abilities are worth. On top of that, I have no doubt that he's going to be facing legal punishment for this. As others have mentioned, attacking someone unprovoked like this is pretty much universally illegal, and I'm sure it's similarly frowned upon in this fantasy world.

So, with all that in mind, why would any of this merit amputation? What kind of disproportionate response is that? The MC would have to be really morally bankrupt to enact that kind of excessive cruelty on someone who's literally at the lowest point in their life (so far), and who doesn't really have any clear path of recovery. It would be the epitome of kicking the man while he's down, especially since he's already received so many consequences for his wrongdoings (with more already on the way).

I swear to god, people in MD comment sections are way too eager to see MCs go on murder/mutilation sprees. It's genuinely concerning.

Dex-chan lover
Anyway, earlier rant aside, where tf did Judal get that dagger? The whole reason he's seeking out the MC at this point is bc nobody's willing to sell him any weapons.

Dex-chan lover
What tf is with all this bloodlust? Sure, he's a dickhead. Sure, he's an asshole and an idiot. Sure, he attacked them. Here's the thing though: He's already received consequences. The man is literally at rock bottom. He said it himself: "I'm the one on the brink of death anyway!" He's got no job, no trust or goodwill from the community, and he's likely running low on money. He's blacklisted from the stores that are job-critical for his chosen profession, and it's unlikely that he has any applicable job skills that would allow him to pursue a new profession. He's completely ruined.
Attacking them in broad daylight like this was stupid and wrong, but it was a desperation move. On top of that, he's already received punishment (partial punishment, at least) for it: He was soundly trounced in a public setting, showing just how little his pride and abilities are worth. On top of that, I have no doubt that he's going to be facing legal punishment for this. As others have mentioned, attacking someone unprovoked like this is pretty much universally illegal, and I'm sure it's similarly frowned upon in this fantasy world.

So, with all that in mind, why would any of this merit amputation? What kind of disproportionate response is that? The MC would have to be really morally bankrupt to enact that kind of excessive cruelty on someone who's literally at the lowest point in their life (so far), and who doesn't really have any clear path of recovery. It would be the epitome of kicking the man while he's down, especially since he's already received so many consequences for his wrongdoings (with more already on the way).

I swear to god, people in MD comment sections are way too eager to see MCs go on murder/mutilation sprees. It's genuinely concerning.
So he live and suffer can't take care of himself, and have no one to rely on and we don't care enough about his life lol

I do see your point, but I am tired of mc spare someone life over and over when they should have die (including bandit, some mc does "kindness is a way to to!")

Dex-chan lover
So he live and suffer can't take care of himself, and have no one to rely on and we don't care enough about his life lol

I do see your point, but I am tired of mc spare someone life over and over when they should have die (including bandit, some mc does "kindness is a way to to!")
"So he live and suffer can't take care of himself" So you mean kind of like what's happening right now, where he can't get a job, can't make money to live, and is basically on the path to living in the streets?

I'm not going to say that there aren't overly-forgiving MCs out there, since there definitely are, but realistically the death penalty is not something to dole out lightly.

Dex-chan lover
"So he live and suffer can't take care of himself" So you mean kind of like what's happening right now, where he can't get a job, can't make money to live, and is basically on the path to living in the streets?

I'm not going to say that there aren't overly-forgiving MCs out there, since there definitely are, but realistically the death penalty is not something to dole out lightly.

They can always bounced back, from lowest to back top shape even they lost everything, hell most villian are one who return from lost everything

I wouldn't be surprised if someone came to them and help them cuz he also want revenge on mc

That why i said knowing mc won't kill people, just cut off their limb to make them even more useless that they can't bounce back easily.

Don't forget, this is different world, it's seen that monster are normal there, which mean death is high, and that also mean it normal to kill someone, grant prob not in the city, with law and all that, but there are so many loophole to avoid punishment to kill someone

Users who are viewing this thread