I Am Gao Fu Shuai - Ch. 54

Thank you for translating this series.

It's definitely not a masterpiece, but it's also not so bad. It's enjoyable.
At least for me.

Thanks!

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I don't know anymore. I just feel hateful by reading this. I can't stand an MC that actually deserves someone better but can't give up on someone that deceived him badly and all super selfish girls that I don't really think that they're even good enough to be parts of his harem (if it's harem, it is)

It's bordering on NTR by now. Already two of the three girls have bf and one is working in a nightclub. The girls are cute but their personalities are terrible. unironically the best is the black haired girl who at least is an honest worker even if she bullied mc all the time. I just feel sad reading this series. mc is also a decent guy in this series and not like the mcs in manga that are just meant to be self inserts: he's not trying to be le noble hero with zero flaws he's just a guy who genuinely cares and works two jobs competing with slick second generation guys and girls who act like 6 year old brats.. despite this I don't think I'll drop the series until I know for sure that the character development will not change in the right way. I wish there was a manhua where the mc isn't a literal god but his life doesn't suck so bad. I feel like this manhua is close to it but we'll have to see I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread