I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Thanks for the chapter!
As much as I want more whoop ass to him (playboy), it's not worth it.
It looks like my ship is sailing 🤣 even though there's no romance tag, I can pretend that my ship is sailing

I pray for the vice captain, may he get all the luck he needs to be keira's lover cuz nobody deserves Keira, and only the vice captain is close to being good enough uwu 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Proud of u girl
IDK WHY but why do I keep getting a feeling that the knight’s a second ml
He’s cute tho but main focus is survival 💪

That image of him asking her to dance looks like a dad asking his shy daughter to come out of her shell. Probably cause they look more related than her actual family and she's drawn like a 14 instead of an 18 year old.

Heh... i think daddy will give whatshisface another beating of some sort

If daddy doesn't, then ill be disappointed

Dex-chan lover
(I'm sorry but he was kinda right, they'd only gone on a date, hardly fair to beat the crap outta him even if he IS a creepy playboy...)

I love the supporting cast going from dont hell die to hit him a bit xD

@goarachnidlaser I feel like it has a lot to do with context. Yes it was only a date but the way he implied he wanted more and acted justifies her reaction personally. Especially since he lied to her and she realized he was a playboy. It very much was an emotional reaction. Also he was clearly w/ many women as shown by his thoughts in the previous chapters.

Aggregator gang
@ladylade
Daddy who guillotined his daughter? Threw his first wife out to her death and the treated his kids like crap? wouldn't hold my breath

Have to say I love Kiera dealing with Aiden. He has to learn, when to hold them, when to fold them, when to walk away and when to run. When he heard duchess, he should have folded and begged for mercy.

Dex-chan lover
Will her evil "sister" try to take the vice captain even though he's definitely on Keira's side and doesn't look like he'd betray her unless it's to make a different ML look good

Users who are viewing this thread