I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

It's cliche, but i look forward to beheading the father. And that corona bish. And the maids. Just behead them all please😊
And thanks for the chapter !

"The sadness that seemed like it'd tear my heart apart is still fresh."
Perhaps I'll get a ban for this, but go KCUFyourself!!

Just started to read and this guy already is on my nerves: sadness? SADNESS?! What sadness, you... You... You PRICK! You were the one that killed her and now you're saying that you felt a "sadness enough to torn your heart"?! Just... Asdfghjkl!!!!!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
┻┻︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵┻┻

Aggregator gang
Lol. I hope those nightmares plague for many nights. Sadness he says

....a therapist........ a f*cking therapist... 😑
you should get one for yourself!! you're the one with a real problem you sick f*ck!! 🖕 and sadness?? really? you? the f*cking nerve!!!! eat shit and choke and then die!! 🖕🖕

Oh ok, so at least he was sad, Tbh this is honestly the greatest punishment for a father who had at least a bit of human side, oh well, it'd be even better if he could remember exactly what happened, but at the same time if he doesn't it's awesome too. That way he'll be emotionally destroyed and whatever he does in the future would be (once again) his full responsibility.

I'm glad that she's no longer to commit her same past mistakes. :")

i dont think the father can redeem himself after all that? Like the redemption arc would have to be REALLY good for me as the reader to be able to forgive him. Sadness is so bare minimum 😔 I hope the author won't gloss over the fact that he not only killed her mercilessly - biological daughter or not - but also treated her horribly because children don't get to choose their parents.

I'm sure its something like her apologizing and he's just so confused at that atmosphere

good girl. You are going to take the knight test. Slap those bastards that said you couldn't do it.

Users who are viewing this thread