I Became the Childhood Friend of the Middle Boss - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
If the only flaw the original character had was being against hurting people.
Then the side character was somewhat of a gentle giant considering he seems to have good stats.
So that is a cool take on this type of story i don't think i have seen before.

I have mixed feelings. We really need a better comment section instead of forums!
We used to have a pretty decent comment section, but then the server got hacked or something.
And now they are re-working the website completely.
Its supposedly a temporary measure, but its one that has been taking a backseat to fixing everything else.
So it might take awhile before it gets done.

I really hope this isn't one of those manwhas that never has a timeskip and is just about a bunch of fukkin rugrats

Aggregator gang
He had the same problem I do with karate - I don't want to hurt people, so I pull my punches too much.

The only person I actually hit is Sensei Hit-Me-Harder!
(that's what he always says)

Dex-chan lover
Another comic with a Status window... :shamihuh:

Seriously though, these hack cliche elements are so contrived - you're in the WORLD OF A VIDEO GAME, not actually in a video game, you wouldn't have a bloody status window.
What felt like a unique and quirky element of a plot somewhat related to video games is now so facile and boring. Please, for the love of everything, stop using this garbage visual and plot motif. :qq:

Dex-chan lover
that status fucked me up lmao i thought his possessed gift is called "alias" and his evasion instinct is similar to "rabbit" lol

I feel like it would be a but less generic if his gentle very reluctant to fight personality which ends up getting him bullied was the dominant personality as is it feels like they are replacing what would be an interesting informed personality in this sort of story with the generic must get stronger must fix everything cool guy personality that permeates most of these stories. I just want a story where they are in this sort of scenario but the original body's personality is still intact moreso than the reincarnator why is that so hard to find

Dex-chan lover
He had the same problem I do with karate - I don't want to hurt people, so I pull my punches too much.

The only person I actually hit is Sensei Hit-Me-Harder!
(that's what he always says)
i myself was far too aggressive i look back at that time and feel bad for how i acted good for you for not being a me

Users who are viewing this thread