I Became a Childhood Friend of a Mid-Level Boss - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
A reverse blade sword, hmmmmmm

KAmvRUO.png

just as i was beginning the to the author forgot the original goal of going to this family meeting

Dex-chan lover
he doesnt even need to change stances, all the sword need is mana to reverse the edge
i stand by my statement lmao it's borderline stupid to use mana ACTIVELY just to have a standard sword. it sounds cool in paper but it's actually stupid in reality considering if that's the case, he could have just have a blunt sword with maintenance-proof function so it doesn't need a scabbard for ease of transportation and quality of life functionality(since you don't need to maintain your sword at all) and just use mana to NOT ONLY make the sword have edge but the edge itself is so sharp that it could rival obsidian stone knife sharpness test

also he didn't say that he could use mana to reverse the edge of the reverse sword.

i stand by my statement lmao it's borderline stupid to use mana ACTIVELY just to have a standard sword. it sounds cool in paper but it's actually stupid in reality considering if that's the case, he could have just have a blunt sword with maintenance-proof function so it doesn't need a scabbard for ease of transportation and quality of life functionality(since you don't need to maintain your sword at all) and just use mana to NOT ONLY make the sword have edge but the edge itself is so sharp that it could rival obsidian stone knife sharpness test

also he didn't say that he could use mana to reverse the edge of the reverse sword.
I wasnt arguing whether the function is stupid or not. I was emphasizing on the word "stances" that you used.
He will basically use the it like any other sword, just with an option to switch between kill or no kill. The only real thing he need to be mindful of is when the edge is reversed. Which is not exactly a huge problem for a trained swordman.

Dex-chan lover
I wasnt arguing whether the function is stupid or not. I was emphasizing on the word "stances" that you used.
He will basically use the it like any other sword, just with an option to switch between kill or no kill. The only real thing he need to be mindful of is when the edge is reversed. Which is not exactly a huge problem for a trained swordman.
mb lol
he uses unsheath stances and the blade is curved so the reverse sword COULD potentially mess with his standard practice. he also does stab attacks so with a curved reverse blade, that's really out of the window now.

you know, this whole manhwa is pretty dumb to do an argument and is just an actually waste of time since the manwha itself didn't really gave us an extensive analysis to fantasy bullshit like this lmao

Users who are viewing this thread