I Became a Childhood Friend of a Mid-Level Boss - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
The only question is if the new scans are worthy? As in is their quality better?

I'd say they're about the same. The differences are pretty minor, though MangaGalaxy does have some small mistakes occasionally like "Did she get upset because I complimented another girl pretty?" and "Haneu;;"

The new group seems to be translating things closer to the originial novel's dialogue and it sometimes makes more sense. Chapter 24 especially is quite different between the two, and I think FreakScans did better.

Ch 24 MangaGalaxy: Now, does he still want to play with me after he knows how popular he is... I just want to continue playing with him...

Ch 24 FreakScans: Sometimes, I wish we could just play together without you knowing how popular you are... But still, I also want to let you know just how popular you are...

Ch 31 NobleMTL: I wish he'd just play with me without knowing how popular he is... but I also want to show him how popular he is...

I guess we'll see more differences as time goes on but seems like FreakScans edges slightly ahead for now.

But now I have to put MangaGalaxy slightly ahead. Even though there are frequent minor mistakes, I can tolerate that more than seeing the big FreakScans logo almost every other page.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread