I Became a Level 999 Mastermind Demon King - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
So she grew up in a poor, but very large, family - So I totally get them not affording proper care, but why would she die alone? Wouldn't her family be visiting her? Wouldn't they be there beside her on her death bed?
If they wanted to emphasise how alone she was, why put her in a big family? Say she's a single child in a family of workaholics, who hadn't noticed her failing health until it was far too late, or something similar.

Dex-chan lover
The god was suddenly too busy to wait until MC finished talking?
I think the god did that intentionally lol
:dogkek:

So she grew up in a poor, but very large, family - So I totally get them not affording proper care, but why would she die alone? Wouldn't her family be visiting her? Wouldn't they be there beside her on her death bed?
If they wanted to emphasise how alone she was, why put her in a big family? Say she's a single child in a family of workaholics, who hadn't noticed her failing health until it was far too late, or something similar.
Maybe they all died one way or another? Just maybe. There should be a reason, because even the god agreed that she had a lonely death, so it's not just what MC was thinking.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe they all died one way or another? Just maybe. There should be a reason, because even the god agreed that she had a lonely death, so it's not just what MC was thinking.
Oh, I know it actually happened within the story, but I just think it was dumb. Honestly having all the members die before her would have made it make sense. :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread