I Became a Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I hope they don't go the lazy route here. It's infuriating when they only have stupid characters in any story.

Fed-Kun's army
How are so many translators mistranslating 'crown prince' to 'crowned prince'?

It seems like a such basic mistake to make...

That is a big leap in logic that she sees the future I mean I can think of at least 5 different ways one could know where another person is going to be on a certain date at a certain time hello stalkers????

What’s with the characters and jumping to half-assed conclusions? First it was the leading lady assuming that the heroine fell because she wanted a better dress and now it’s Kyle jumping to the fact that it seems that leading lady can seemingly predict the future. The fact that they can announce these assumptions with such certainty despite the very little information they’re given is appalling.

Double-page supporter
Isn't she going to tell Lady Thione her fiance could possibly be cheating on her??

Thanks for the chapter!

Urgh please clarify who are the girls Prince Kyle have been hanging around with pls. Its making me restless

Aggregator gang
@Becca0618 The only situation that i can see Kyle making that conclusion is either he's a tin foil hat or a reincarnator.

Dex-chan lover
I have ADHD, it allows me to be four parallel universes ahead of everything.

@Becca0618
It is not half-assed conclusion though. Kyle clearly got interested in our MC and knows about other incidents, if he is not as stupid as a normal person he should be able to put two and two together and reach the conclusion she somehow know things she should not know, which our Mc has made no attempt to hide since recovering her memories.

@IlaDesu
C'mon, they are background character. Randoms that ask for his company if the "Sir Kyle asking on his own accord" is something to go by.

Double-page supporter
Dealing with thots is not good for my blood pressure. It's obvious the "bug" is the heroine. Why are the capture targets so stupid?

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so he's just a play boy who has a thing for widow milf's?

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the translations !
Why would he jump to the conclusion that she might be able to see the future, What if she over heard kanon talking about meeting Roy in the forest ?
And since she knows the heroine is going for harem now why not do the event before Kanon gets there Even when she saw him sitting under the tree, if she went and talked with him that wouldn't have hurt anything, and if kanon shows up who cares you've already started the event what can she do.

Users who are viewing this thread