I Became the Despised Granddaughter of the Powerful Martial Arts Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
Why is father's best friend so dang HOT?! :meguusmug:
Because he's a high level martial artist, who's not practicing a demonic technique that would require him to forgo a healthy body, such as some nasty poison body technique.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hope this is a wake up call for her dad. Like his whole, "I don't accept gifts, I stay out of family power struggles," thing stopped being acceptable the second he brought MC back with him. Plus he just committed to bringing another kid into this mess. Irresponsible.

I'm a little confused on why they expect her to see through the blindfold? I know see through blind folds exist, but I don't think they're used for eyes that are light sensitive? Mainly talking about father's best friend that's like HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING and being shocked when she guess the wrong number, um, she wearing a blind fold???

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little confused on why they expect her to see through the blindfold? I know see through blind folds exist, but I don't think they're used for eyes that are light sensitive? Mainly talking about father's best friend that's like HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING and being shocked when she guess the wrong number, um, she wearing a blind fold???
It's not a blindfold. It's just a piece of fabric used as primitive sunglasses. You can see well enough through most weaved fabrics when they're this close to the eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread