I Became the Despised Granddaughter of the Powerful Martial Arts Family

Dex-chan lover
I like it. The art is pretty good and it's not too over the top (yet) with it's revenge plots. It's a typical bad guy mistreats protagonist and the protagonist (with occasional help from other chatacters) navigates through the situation, but I still enjoy it.

Slow to start, beautiful artwork, and the story just got real good! I love when characters get a chance to take care of themselves and do it. Yeon is a smooth talker.

Please, I am begging someone, snipe this title from Manhwafreak. The translation quality is ridiculously poor. I've seen mtls better than this, but they have actual translators. How hard is it to proofread a chapter? It's barely readable in this state

Fed-Kun's army
i know it is a story but why would anyone want to bully a cute half-dead chibi like that...

Fed-Kun's army
@LuaScans
thanks for ch 45-49
but there were a few missing words from the sentence (which I filled in my head)
but certain translated words like ''gongcheong-sekyu''
wtf is that, why not add a translator note to make it clear,? people can figure out what it is
but it was annoying to read the conversation

Group Leader
@LuaScans
thanks for ch 45-49
but there were a few missing words from the sentence (which I filled in my head)
but certain translated words like ''gongcheong-sekyu''
wtf is that, why not add a translator note to make it clear,? people can figure out what it is
but it was annoying to read the conversation
Sorry for that, We will do our best next chapters

Please, I am begging someone, snipe this title from Manhwafreak. The translation quality is ridiculously poor. I've seen mtls better than this, but they have actual translators. How hard is it to proofread a chapter? It's barely readable in this sst
Please, I am begging someone, snipe this title from Manhwafreak. The translation quality is ridiculously poor. I've seen mtls better than this, but they have actual translators. How hard is it to proofread a chapter? It's barely readable in this state
Manwhafreak's translation of this series is horrible thankfully we have luminous scans doing a better job.

Users who are viewing this thread