I Became the Mother of the Evil Male Lead - Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Finally something... I was starting to get afraid that the witch in the book was something real but more like a fairy, in the sense that when the time came it would take away someone she loved, thus she was faking it to seem she liked her "father" more than everyone else.

Dex-chan lover
So she's the daughter of a lout, an awful man - and yet she then proceeds to blame the son, her husband, of another (possible) lout and awful man for his father's crimes?
I know I'm meant to be sympathetic to the original villainess mother here, but if this is her excuse for being a bad mother, and abusive wife - for essentially hypocritically becoming the very thing she hated - I've got to roll my eyes. :pout:

Not to say she doesn't have a sympathetic story at all, and this CAN be a starting point for why she pushes her loved ones away (she doesn't want to go through the pain of losing them again, for example). However if this is going to be the beginning and the end of why she was a bad mother and wife, then this is just weak and she loses her sympathetic points.

Users who are viewing this thread