I Became the Tyrant of a Defense Game - Ch. 103

Dex-chan lover
First chapter in a while where we've had major casualties, most the previous defence's there were very minimal if zero deaths.

This is the first time since the tutorial raid where soldiers are dropping like flies. Really shows that the vampires aren't to be fucked with.

Dex-chan lover
Idiots lol. Instead of fighting a defensive battle focusing on buying time, they went aggressive trying to kill the vamps. Lmao.
Yeah... it wouldn't be bad if it was one or two, but this was literally a chain reaction of people charging in after seeing the previous one get one-shot. Like, I completely understand the logic behind it, but seeing the exact sequence happen 4+ times made it kind of silly.

Old Captain charges and dies > Old Soldiers lose their cool, charges, and dies > Hessen loses his cool, charges, and dies > Ayla loses her cool, charges, and dies.

If Dion didn't make the decision to have the rest of his squad follow Ayla to attack together, I would have expected each of his squadmates to individually charge in and die too after Ayla kicked the bucket.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter,
soo what is the author trying to tell us, that normal humans, n-rarity people are just trash and without a chance?
its just to cruel

Users who are viewing this thread