I Became the Villain's Mother - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

No why??? Make a baby, preferably a daughter, so that ein will be a good brother without a worry in the world... That will certainly help avoid cruel fate...

Double-page supporter
Can't tell if he was hurt so he stopped? or he couldn't hold it back so he stopped?😳
anywho, Cassius is the devil reincarnated my poor rose😅

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Rip scan group, their TL died in this chapter.

Lololololololol I was wondering when Roselia would have this particular epiphany - that she was not only Ein's mother but Cassius' wife 😂🤣😂

"What's wrong with me?" Ummm nothing...? You're sexually attracted to your husband. Everything is above board. Go nuts sis'ta.

Thanks for all the updates :D

Can we talk about what a fucking Chad Cassius is this chapter though? Like, he could have absolutely pushed the issue, but didn't because he could tell she wasn't ready? And also maybe because he might have been a little disappointed that she totally hadn't been viewing him as a man really. But like, instead of taking it out on her or anything, he just let up. What a babe.

Aggregator gang
Nothing's wrong with you, Roselia! I was looking forward to it too >.<
Lol
Thanks for the chapter~

I was really sad when she thought ''I can't get out of this anyways'' but when Cassius just got up and out on his own, I was like bro that's the best thing you've done in this situation. Although I feel like he went out because he might have another task from the imperial family

Users who are viewing this thread