I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
"You can order anything you want"
Not that he'll listen to the order. OR that the king would survive giving it, lol.

@Riger That's presuming that the Duke doesn't outright declare war on the Kingdom. Given what his daughter plans to do with her powers, I very much wonder if the crown will be able to stand it. I mean, she's got a Wizard in training who will have access to all of the resources of the Dukedom, as well as a spirit/elementalist, plus the Duke and his son. If to protect the family, they deemed (as a group) it necessary and appropriate to extract the demon powers of the family plus other powers, the Wizard Tower and the rest of the crew wouldn't stand a chance! >_< I mean, don't threaten those damn demon yanderes unless you wanna wind up as chum! Fishing chum to be precise. =P

Dex-chan lover
Hey author I think they need an actual war God on their side I don't think the odds are stacked enough better to just have a being that will vomit archangels all over a battlefield.

Fed-Kun's army
sobs i love the cute family times of estelle with her brother and papa so much;;; thank you for the food, i'm happy 😍lmao i love the duke tho, letting the king know he can order him but whether he follows the order or not... lmaoooo he knows he's top dog. ugh that queen tho, normally i'd think they meant to marry her into the royal family, but remembering how that crazy queen was like "call me mother" and seeing the king ask if the duke would give up his daughter, it's entirely possible they actually meant to take her in as a princess without her marrying in;;; it probably does mean marrying in tho bc what they want is that castiello connection, right?

thank you very much for the update~

Dex-chan lover
She nailed that arrow on the target. Thats some scary penetrating

Dex-chan lover
@TheDragonLord
Probably. And since using the powers of a spirit only has the negative effect of making you more like them, I doubt it would be much of a deterrent to burning and flooding the entire kingdom if they did manage to harm her new family.

Look at the siscon! 🤣

Looking at how deep her arrow shots are, she's definitely a Castiello now in offensive strength as well 😁 Hopefully, that should deters people from messing with her again... Then again, asses will be asses and won't leave her alone.

Fed-Kun's army
His EVIL SMIRK is sooo.....
So evil.... it reminded me of the song ‘evil’ from descendants 2😈

Dex-chan lover
The king has more to him then meets the eye. Those eyes of his.

Users who are viewing this thread