I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
Roy if you are worried that your going to be killed you probably Shouldn't. Have. Done. THAT!

Fed-Kun's army
Isnt that normal? Like you're a knight. If you dont train harshly, then when you facing extreme situation, you probably wont strong enough to deal with it

Fed-Kun's army
Dude, I don't think you should be stepping on people during training? Harsh words are normal but that, I don't think so.

Aggregator gang
I liked Estelle at first but now she's just kind of a Mary Sue type of character...

So Emiel is battle crazy? A sadist? A psychopath? Noooo! 😱

Dex-chan lover
Such harsh training will only wear down the trainees, not make them stronger. The only reason people think that it works is due to survivorship bias.

Double-page supporter
Even if Emiel have a dark personality, it doesn’t change the fact that he is overprotective of Estelle so I hope their relationship get sorted out soon.

Dex-chan lover
Eh this development about Emiel feels like it comes out of nowhere.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is everyone so surprised about Emeil’s personality? We were given so many hints about it, and how he is similar to the duke and her brother.

Not gonna lie.....I find Emiel hotter with his dark personality xD But like we've been knowing how dark he could be with how he's been dispatching her enemies and stuff. It's just the first time we've seen his face while being dark.

Contributor
Well, Emiel is the strongest person here with the duke, so it make sense he will not be kind to everyone, especially after Estelle was kidnapped/tortured, he don't want the same thing happening a second time, that's why he is harsh with his training for the new recruits.

But Estelle is smart, so she probably know this..i hope.

Group Leader
I still feel like this story is going nowhere unless they make Emiel her love interest which is sort of gross...

Users who are viewing this thread