I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 82

yeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
Thank you for translating! and stay safe

Group Leader
Confident (and slightly arrogant) Estelle is always a pleasure to see~

Dex-chan lover
They'll grab the MC, leave, no one else will get hurt and they'll all live happily ever after, including the villains happily trying to kill the MC again.

Burn the whole mansion down or your whole "Castillo" identity you've been building up from the start is a damn fat lie.

Estelle being so bit OOC, the ruthlessness kinda came outside nowhere in the past 2 chapters, but I guessssssssss it had to come sooner or later. Do I prefer her arrogant or innocent? Both are pretty Mary Sueish....

Ty for the chapter!

@stardusttrain Emiel is a little faggot, thats why he didnt show up first.

Dex-chan lover
@marrow she's been given time to plan and pysch herself up for this sort of play. She might not like this, but the situation needs to be dealt with.

@stardustrain
he does! He’s right behind her brother! 😍

@Redice
Wait, that’s not true! It’s true that Estelle doesn’t get hurt, but her 2 knights that got left behind get hurt! And her birth mother (most likely) dies!

@Warpbeast
yeah, it’s true that they don’t take any actions against that antagonist! But Estelle’s reason for it is - that she didn’t want her brother or father to unnecessarily go to war with that duke! She just thought it wasn’t worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread