I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 85

Is that a goal I see? Something to drive the plot towards?
Would be a welcome change, now that we have a character with supposedly huge powers who has never used them.
Sorry if I sound a bit cynical.

Dex-chan lover
Considering her house seem to hold the majority of the fighting power in the kingdom.
If she does manage to break them free of the "curse" or what you want to call it....
They could probablly take over the kingdom.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Pls no death for the duke, best father i've seen.

@Binary10011 You are not wrong, this "contract stone" does seem like a better engine to move this thing, and i do want to see Estelle use her damn spirits because the only thing they have done is maybe give some support to her other than just talking.

Aggregator gang
Honestly, the Castillo Family has the literal undying support to the country yet the king uses them so foolishly and recklessly that it’s frustrating. Estelle please take back or wreak the stone. This country has not been kind to them.

Dex-chan lover
If he died John Wick and Liam Neesons revenges will look like childs play compared to Estelles divine wrath.

I hope that ring handover is just to mess with us, because i'm gonna cry if that death flag is true.

I hope that ring handover is just to mess with us, because i'm gonna cry if that death flag is true.

It signifies the bearer as being the Duke or having the Duke's authority to make decisions and assume responsibilities for the House. If Father is going to fight the Dragon, this signifies that Karl is now the Duke until Father returns. This ensures that the power of the Dukedom remains in the hands of the family.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman you forget that the more Estelle uses the spirits the more she gets pulled to the spirit-world where she cant leave there anymore

Users who are viewing this thread