I Can't Escape From Mr. Naughty Red Riding Hood - Ch. 2

Hope there will be a continuation again if they are teasing us with the appearance of a hot archer dude..

I was hoping he could live in Japan. And I can imagine he would become a model in onlyfans account as he doesnt have an id card for working.. She could become an amateur adult video producer lol

So gooood, the art, the story and the seggsss so hawt😭😭
Would be nice if the last scene she was pregnant or with their child😭
Probably in part 3? Just a quick auto translate on twitter, author said already have some inspiration for the next part. But probably not in the near future as its doujinshi. Probably this late year or next Jan.

This group also posted these chapters on Bato.to (another reading site) but ended up deleting the entire work after people pointed out how 1: their translation is garbage, and 2: they were being rude by not providing links to the official raws+official english translations even after being asked to do so.

I'm going to copy here the comment I left under their Bato upload even though someone in the comments here has already pointed out how bad their translation is by using the same panel LMAO. That panel is just the easiest way to demonstrate the point.
For context: this group refused to give links to the official versions and got butthurt when someone commented saying they should do so. So, they went to their discord server and started making fun of the commenter for daring to suggest they give credit to the author.
Another comment here talked about this and got flamed, so I'm here with more details of why this is garbage.
First of all- even if Bato is an unofficial site, providing links to the official raws is just the correct thing to do. That does nothing to hurt you and refusing to do so is just asshole behaviour. Especially since mangas on DL site (the website the raws are officially posted on) usually get translated to english. Some people might not know about that site, so by providing a link you might be exposing more people to ways to support the author. Especially since the author has stated multiple times that they want people to read the official version. And yes- there is an official English translation for the first part (second part will probably get one within a few days)
My biggest problem with this though is that this translation is actual garbage. I do not care how much time and hard work they spent on translating this if the tl is inaccurate to the point that google can do a better job.

Here's a good example of how bad the translation actually is:
198cm (デカい)- 198cm (Big) - Dekai means big. this translation is fine
不愛想/無愛想 - buaisou means cold, unfriendly, curt - 不 being a negative and 愛想 being friendly so not friendly - 愛 is love and 想 is thought so there is no world where this means handsome or pretty
圧 - atsu - dominant, opresss, push - hence 圧す to push, nothing to do with physique if you look at a dictionary it will only give you those definitions i gave above.
90キロ越え(ごつい)- 90 means 90 ofc and キロ (kiro) quite literally is the english word Kilogram shortened and written in katakana. 越え means "more than" so this line is "More than 90kgs". 23 is not 90% of 24 so you cant even say its that. The closest word to hard is ごつい in BRACKETS and it means more large and rough or sturdy. Official japanese dictionaries translate it as rough. Rough does not mean erection.

This is only one example. If you compare their works to any of the officials you'll notice shocking differences in translations, and it's probably not the heavily checked and reviewed official that's wrong. There's a difference between using MTL (which isn't happening here since google got these more correct) and simply making up lines. I'm not complaining about them translating illegally, I'm saying that they make a complete mess out of the work doing it. At least do it somewhat right if you plan to ignore the author's wishes.
This group deleted their entire Bato.to upload a few hours after I left this comment, so I like to think that I contributed to making the world a better place : D

This group also posted these chapters on Bato. to (another reading site) but ended up deleting the entire work after people pointed out how 1: their translation is garbage, and 2: they were being rude by not providing links to the official raws+official English translations even after being asked to do so.

I'm going to copy here the comment I left under their Bato upload even though someone in the comments here has already pointed out how bad their translation is by using the same panel LMAO. That panel is just the easiest way to demonstrate the point.
For context: this group refused to give links to the official versions and got butthurt when someone commented saying they should do so. So, they went to their discord server and started making fun of the commenter for daring to suggest they give credit to the author.

This group deleted their entire Bato.to upload a few hours after I left this comment, so I like to think that I contributed to making the world a better place : D
You have brought up valid criticisms and instead of being mature about it and accepting their flaws and even accommodating the corrections, PNS rage deleted their page. I think it was the second time they rage-deleted the same chapter, previously they deleted it after the comment you mentioned.

Like, imagine being so triggered when people ask you to provide links to sources that will support the author. The same author whose content you're translating much less doing a terrible job at it, the basic decency is to at least link to the official source. Also apparently this author had personally requested their translation of the first chapter be taken down from Bato (by their admission). And they literally just disregarded the author's wishes and went ahead and translated the second chapter, the disrespect is astounding.

Dex-chan lover
Sad to hear that this "translation" (apparently more like rewrite?) is so carelessly inaccurate and that the TL group has been so disrespectful to both the author and the community at large. I say that because the story and art are wonderful, and it's dispiriting to have the experience of reading it tarnished by this shit.

Looking forward to reading a proper translation soon, hopefully...

Dex-chan lover
Josei is a great manga genre
  • Male char: is an alpha male, with feelings
  • Female: is cute
  • Objetive: adult romance
  • Secondary obj: the famale happiness (including in the seggs)
  • seggs: o_O, omg was over 5 o.o, a lot of creativity
Checking in dlsite omg!!!! Over 1/4 milliom of sells o.o so popular

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread