I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl

I finished it and it was such a good read, I 100% recommend to read till the end🤗

Fed-Kun's army
One of a few gems of shoujo ai manga. I thought I would regret reading this.

Okay so initially many people seem to be turned away by something kinda deceitful by one of the main cast at the start. I need you to just trust me on this, if that's making you start walking away Imma need you to get back over here and find a different reason. I absolutely promise that it never develops into anything worse and the characters grow in a positive way. The artist also does the best and most adorable chibi moments and overall it's very wholesome. 10/10 instantly one of my favorite manga.

Additional review (Spoils general, broad outline, no details):

First off, the deceitful actions of one of our main cast reflects their humanity well. They work through it with their love interest and it eventually becomes one of their little terms. A "request," which is something I can through experience say is absolutely realistic and makes the relationship feel more real.

Both main cast and a few supporting cast have some sort of conflict to work through, reaching various sweet and bittersweet moments along the way.

Again, the chibi moments are done SO PERFECTLY! The further in you go the cuter they get. Somehow they managed to use chibi moments a bunch while not making it feel overdone. No clue how, don't really care, I'm just happy they're there. It adds a little dash of comedy to it.

A big, MASSIVE point that makes this series a nice break from some others in its general likeness ahem, Citrus, there is NO MAJOR DRAMA! Little bits to keep it interesting, but nothing big enough to make you groan in discontent. It only has drama if it NEEDS to in order to keep enough conflict to have an actual story to tell. There is one chapter that has a fairly dramatic SINGLE EVENT, but it's resolved fairly quickly so it didn't really bother me much. Though it was also a very big push to help progress the relationship of the characters AND help resolve/progress some internal conflicts.

And finally, if you liked Yagate Kimi Ni Naru / Bloom Into You, you will probably like this. To me it has a very similar feel. And if you haven't read that but you like this, or don't like chibi as much but otherwise like this, go check out Bloom Into You, it's great.

Thank you @Piranhaplant for sticking with this manga and translating it all the way through over the years. This has become one of my all time favorite mangas and it's all thanks to you that I can read it.

Also, It goes without saying, but thank you to the artist and author as well for making this absolutely lovely story. It was such an enjoyable journey.

this manga's literally the epitome of shoujo-ai
the relationship reminds me of Futaribeya
Both super good to me

I was triggered when she said "let's be friends" but then she snowballed into big love for Sora so it was all worth it in the end. I loved that 2 of the side characters also found love. ❤️

BEAUTIFULLL!! i definetly reccomend. its a perfect blend of spicy romance that fans and weeabos crave, and also innocent and cute scenes. my sketchbook litterally has like 50 drawings of them doing cute things i love this THAT much!! AYAKA×SORA FOR LIFEEE ٩( 'ω' )و

I want more of Wakana and Yuina's relationship. 🥰

Also, this is a really good story. I love it when the story doesn't end when they get into a relationship. I hope there will be another Volume of this manga. There are a lot of possibilities and sides of the story the author can explore, since it's really well written.

Maybe spoilers ig?
Right when I started reading chapter 15, the song "She couldn't" from linkin park started playing...

It's very good, don't read the comments of those who don't appreciate yuri with all their heart.

Dex-chan lover
Wraps up a little quick but still very satisfying overall. There's no ecchi tag so you shouldn't expect any. Even so, there's a lot of kissing to satisfy. I thought there could have been another volume or 2 teasing shyness and progress beyond that, and doing another story arc or two, but it's a good ending overall, which many series are lacking. Being somewhat short makes in a good series for collecting and re-reading. The chibi arts and comedic gyaru are great. 9/10.

Users who are viewing this thread