I Don't Know if It's LOVE or MAGIC! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - What It Takes to Be a Magic-Wielder

Dex-chan lover
Kiara is just gonna be a running gag i suppose,hope no lesbian drama with that teacher though,thanks fr the chapter

Attsun loves running gags,in sekaikano,he made a running gag of his friends being jealous and jindou's boobs

“With great power comes great big booty bitches.”
- Kermit the Frog that one time

Idk the Seven Sages are annoying, including his mentor to some extent. I know this is suppose to be for comedy and what not but I just straight up dislike them all. It just feels like another one of those the MC gets pushed around by a bunch of hypocrites in higher positions but does nothing.

Aggregator gang
It's like author wanted to balance drama and ecchi in his last work Sekai ka Kanojo and after it's over he said “Forget about drama. More ecchi” and it became this lol

Dex-chan lover
Moeka micht be eccengeic but man atleast she aint outeight jerkish like the other 7 and im just like you guys are sages bur your kidna also asshats unless you show some redemption later which to be fair its only chapter 3

uncleben.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Hope there’s no yuri stuff with the mentor, she was perfect until the part about liking cute girls

Fed-Kun's army
How could you really use charm for good though? Taking away someone's freewill sounds bad in any situation? I guess he'd be good at interrogation.

Dex-chan lover
@AnnaPlayer I've thought about that, and I remember another series had something similar going on. A character had the ability to make people fall in love with her through kissing. One character that is charmed by her explains that prior to being 'charmed' he lacked empathy and couldn't properly express emotions. After getting 'charmed' however, he was able to feel something intensely for the first time in his life, even if it was just lust, and eventually figured out to express other emotions and empathize with others.
I don't think this series is going to go that far with its concept, but hey it would be neat to see something like that.

Aggregator gang
This author does not have the skill to write a story about a teenage boy with absolute power over women emotionally. This was painful to read.

Fed-Kun's army
@catbot158 That's an interesting application of charm for sure. Since he wants to be some top mage he's gonna need something else to be strong outside of just brainwashing everyone. It'll be interesting to see I guess.

100% okay with Kiara being charm fodder and Moeka just being a go with the flow kinda girl. Looking forward to Yui's chapter next seeing as how she's already got a crush on him.

Users who are viewing this thread