I Don't Know Which Is Love - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Okay... they are literally the five senses-

1) Riri - Touch: she likes to touch Mei and has destroyed the cookies by over kneading it.
2) Kaoru- Smell: I feel like this is very obvious. She is about smell
3) Karin- Taste: She is "hungry" for Mei and she's the kiss demon
4.) Maria sensei- Sight: she likes how Mei looks. She is always the one saying she's cute
5.) Minato- Hearing: I think this also obvious. ASMR and likes Mei's voice.
Is the childhood friend going to be back? Honestly this chapter felt like an ending chap for one of the relationships, so I'm feel like she won't be but I definitely could be wrong.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm confused but hope that Chiharu was lying about boyfried and I see that she is really care about Mei Uuuuugh
But daaaang it's tough

Dex-chan lover
I feel like she did the whole thing of not being able to come out of the closet, so she got a BF in order to try to "most past" it and her love for Mei. But her BF is a gaslighting controlling a-hole, so she's definitely regretting her choice in many ways.

Honestly not sure which girl I'm rooting for most, they all have pro's and cons.

I just hope we don't get TOO crazy with people dating and cheating and hurting each other behind each other's back etc. Like, Mei kissing everyone and playing around while she's still single and has multiple people pursuing her is 100% okay, but if she does decide to date someone I hope she just breaks it off before she decides to continue to mess around with any of the other girls.

Dex-chan lover
You gotta be kidding me! I have never been so frustrated! I really wished they didn't miss each other with their feelings but I guess you can't change the past. No matter how much I want there to be a chance of them being together I know that is my delulu side talking...:qq:

Dex-chan lover
Okay... they are literally the five senses-

1) Riri - Touch: she likes to touch Mei and has destroyed the cookies by over kneading it.
2) Kaoru- Smell: I feel like this is very obvious. She is about smell
3) Karin- Taste: She is "hungry" for Mei and she's the kiss demon
4.) Maria sensei- Sight: she likes how Mei looks. She is always the one saying she's cute
5.) Minato- Hearing: I think this also obvious. ASMR and likes Mei's voice.
this is well-known by now, no need to repeat it.

Unless this is a meme then sorry I guess.

Aggregator gang
Aww man...
Is this another case of "I love you the most in the world, but girls can't love girls" like in i think, Hana ni Arashi?
Bro this one hurts

Dex-chan lover
honestly I'm so confused. Does she actually like Mei romantically, or is she just a very touchy feely person? And you can love your friends just as deeply as you love your romantic partner, so I'm not entirely confident that Chiharu's gay.

Also, is the boyfriend real? On one hand I don't feel like it, on the other hand I don't understand why she'd lie about having a boyfriend right when they graduated and keep the lie going till now?

Anw, thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I'm #TeamKarin. Hopefully they will really date. Mei needs to feel what it feels like to have a gf

Fed-Kun's army
This could all just be a massive straight girl trap and she means the 'love' she feels for Mē in a purely platonic sense.

Straight girls are sometimes just like that. Every lesbian has fallen for a straight girl trap at least once. It's inevitable.
"Mē"?

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think right now would be a good time for Mei to confess. From what it seems like to me, Mei's desire for a girlfriend is causing a blur in the line between "like/attraction" and "love" for her, I don't think she truly knows who she really wants, yet. I think if she were to end up in a relationship with any of the 6 right now, she'd quickly become unhappy.

Anyways, I think now I'm rooting for Chiharu, she might just be my new favorite. That design is so cool, I can totally see how Mei would've fallen for her. She clearly isn't happy with everything in her current life though, I hope Mei can help resolve that.

But if Chiharu isn't an option, then I'm going all in on Maria-sensei, I've been a fan of Maria-sensei since day 1, I think she's the best option for Mei.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't think right now would be a good time for Mei to confess. From what it seems like to me, Mei's desire for a girlfriend is causing the line between "like/attraction" and "love" for her, I don't think she truly knows who she really wants, yet. I think if she were to end up in a relationship with any of the 6 right now, she'd quickly become unhappy.
Yeah, getting into a relationship with the first person to ask because you really want to be in a relationship and don't believe you can do such with who you'd like to is usually a bad idea. There's certainly foreshadowing that the confession won't quite go as expected...
Kind of reminds me of a less angsty spin on Miwa's initial situation from "How Do We Relationship?"

Not really fond of the idea of Mei ending up with someone other than one of the five this series has so far centered on (Team Sensei all the way!). Yet, it's also hard to ignore that Chiharo has had a strong presence in this series even without having been fully seen until now. She's basically first girl without directly being first girl.

Dex-chan lover
she remembers the juice u brewed from three years back just for this. shes a day 1er

Fed-Kun's army
Not really fond of the idea of Mei ending up with someone other than one of the five this series has so far centered on (Team Sensei all the way!). Yet, it's also hard to ignore that Chiharo has had a strong presence in this series even without having been fully seen until now. She's basically first girl without directly being first girl.
Yeah, I get what you're saying. I do think she has a shot though since technically she was established in Chapter 1 as well. Plus, remembering a juice from 3 years ago? That's gotta be a sign.

Double-page supporter
  • Bf doesn't make any money so she had to work
  • Weird reaction when talking about her "diet"
  • Weird reaction after the fake kiss part, when Mei was clearly thinking about someone else
  • Weird reaction before talking about her date with the bf
  • And that panel after they parted

Boy if this woman ain't a walking red flag I don't know what is. Either the bf is fake and doesn't exists, or she's with some abusive guy that leeches off her money, or she's dating a dude because she felt wrong to be gay for your bestie. Or the worst case she's dating another woman or something and it turns into some bullshit drama arc.

Also #TeamKaoru ftw. She's smart, she's smug, she's a tsundere, she's the absolute perfect partner and everyone saying differently is objectively wrong and I will not change my mind.

Fed-Kun's army
Her name has a long 'e' in it which is alternately written in romaji as 'ei' or as 'ē'. 'Mei' and 'Mē' are equivalent romaji, in this case.
oh I wasn't confused, I was doubtful. Mē would be めえ, while mei is めい. rather different. Mē looks like something from maori. unfortunately goggle translate doesn't have a maori voice.

Dex-chan lover
so much bad vibes this chapter D:

Mei and Chiharu are like two magnets of the same side repelling one another

Users who are viewing this thread