I Don't Know Which Is Love - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
I can't remember is Riri the sight girl or the touch girl? I get her and the teacher mixed up since the others are easily sound, smell, taste

Dex-chan lover
I can't remember is Riri the sight girl or the touch girl? I get her and the teacher mixed up since the others are easily sound, smell, taste

You're making me doubt myself, but I'm pretty sure Riri is the sight girl (as emphasized by the three panels with "see" at the end of the chapter) and Maria-sensei is the touch girl.

Fed-Kun's army
You're making me doubt myself, but I'm pretty sure Riri is the sight girl (as emphasized by the three panels with "see" at the end of the chapter) and Maria-sensei is the touch girl.
riri is the touch girl. she goes crazy over mei touching her hands in this chapter, and she’s always grabbing at her throughout the manga.

maria is the sight one. mei remarks about how maria can “see right through her” frequently.

Dex-chan lover
Riri is touch. It's why she became a mess when Mei touched her hand, or when Mei touches her in general

Aggregator gang
Not a single thought
Just horny
ihs8xs.png

Riri and Prof Maria are honestly imo the most greenest flags, literally a whole ahh field fr, ESPECIALLY Riri, girlie is THE cutie patootie and she isn't the type to hurt her in any way either, Prof Maria as well but idk, maybe in the later chapters we'll see more of them and how they truly are bcs they don't show up as much as the others.

Users who are viewing this thread