I Don't Know Which Is Love - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
I won't except anything besides a harem ending. Though my pick would be Riri.

Dex-chan lover
She will choose noone. She has absolutely no desire to commit to anyone as harem mcs tend to do. But it will be funny to watch how she will act when all of them are together since she tends to butter them up when she is with each one.

Last edited:
Group Leader
On her shirt, "My heart is yours = Mon cœur est tien", it's french.

image-2024-05-06-105706403.png

Supporter
EVERYBODY!! I CHOOSE EVERYBODY!!!

I mean... hell, it's got the harem tag...
A girl for every hole!

Real talk, I do like how it started as one girl for each of the classical five senses but has evolved into them likeing her for more than just that.

Also, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Kaoru-senpai 5ever! Best girl. (I genuinely have no idea what the author will do, could be any of them. All of them is possible but I feel like then the jealousy thing wouldn't have been brought up this chapter? Idk)

Dex-chan lover
Lol did she not notice sensei mention that this is a declaration of war? :huh:

Thanks for the translation!

Contributor
Yuri War incoming, the best kind of war! Finally the five contestants gathered together to honour the first cover. Of course I want all of them to win, they can just split her evenly for the week. What an era to live in, but I just can't forget the references to Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o...

Dex-chan lover
Prof is way more passive than the rest but she kinda hot. Attractive, succesful, intelligent and accomplished. That's hot as hell 😍

Age-gap and power dynamics are sort of bad but the way she acts makes her feelings seem genuine and not predatory.

Users who are viewing this thread