I Don't Want to Be a Magpie Bridge

Can someone please translate the novel? It's on novelupdates and has been translated till chapter 4. I'd try to do it myself since I'm trying to learn korean, but I still have final exams to prepare for and I can't access starting from chapter 5 because kakao isn't available in my country :(

For those looking to read the first couple chapters on Novel Updates, it's under I Don’t Want To Be An Ojakgyo.

@jem3710 I just found out that someone picked it up and has already translated it till ch25! They're posting their translations on wattpad and are still actively translating. It's by the user @/haralee07
Atm moment I'm reading ch23 :)
But thank you so much for the offer! :D I'd have done it, if I hadn't found out about the translations on wattpad.

@KarolinPinguin I’m sorry for pinging you after literally 4 months but that user isn’t uploading the translation. Or perhaps maybe the person who was changed their username? Anyway, I really wanna read the novel! Do you know someone else who is uploading the translation of this novel?

@Taeki Wattpad delected lots of translations of korean novels. That's why it's gone. You might wanna check out the comments on their wattpad account tho

Users who are viewing this thread