I Don't Want to Be Empress!

Another copy and paste and another idiot me who couldn’t resist following it

Who needs an emperor's love when you can have a stable life x)

(But as we know, the emperor gonna offer his love even tho he said he won't)

Chapter 1:
The heroine appeared in the Britina Empire and His Majesty was gentle only with heroin.

WTF 😂 What is he? A drug addict? LOL Most amusing spelling mistake~

I don't get what she HAS to be involved with them, I hope they gave her a proper excuse, like, it would be way more easy to have a quiet peaceful life not being the queen.

So... Why did she decide to marry the emperor?
Stable life? If she isnt marry, her life wont stable?

Quite not understand the reason her decision...

he is such an ass and probably will fall in love with her later on 👀

It's a good one, I looked into the raws at least the ones that were free and it gives many promising feelings.
😀

this looks interesting, i wish the language was clearer though. like, in ch2, 'i don't loathe his love'... what does that even mean. it's like the 'i don't hate it' line and doesn't apply at all.

Guys I'm not joking like is this a fucking joke in almost half the stories their is this ONE girl who come out of water and is like the fab one who everybody dots and the emperor falls for her and leaves the female lead .... I mean wtf whhyyyyy. Sorry I just had to take this out 😆

This must be written by somebody who hates abandoned empress. I'm so sick of the selfish brain dead MLs. Lemme guess she's not interested and everybody will love her. The heroine is evil. And his dumb ass can't see she's beautiful and smart. This is stupid

I wish the plot will be new where she falls for the brother and the emperor was about to fall on her too but the Heroine appears so BAAAM! Poor Azz emperor.

@ayamayam @cloverfr

I was wondering the same thing! But i’m guessing is that she prefers living a more comfortable, luxurious life if she were the queen rather than being a disgraced, exiled noblewoman. She probably thinks it’s easy since she doesn’t think (Or feel) much of the emperor anyway, and is concentrating on becoming close with the heroine instead. Falling in love and/or marrying for love doesn’t seem to be her priority as well, and seems pretty oky by living as a spinster (in luxury lol)

And even if she does reject the kings offer, she might still have to marry someday anyway, so might as well get the wealthiest fish HAHAHA (since she isnt really looking for love in the first place lol)

Users who are viewing this thread