I Don’t Want to Be Loved Manhwa?

Hi! I come here to see if someone can help me, I found this novel, and I SWEAR I had read some of this in manga format somewhere, but I can't find it! does anyone notice the name? can you help me?
The thing is, I remember that it made me laugh that the name of the town was Arundelle (similar to Frozen) that's why I know that Manhwa exists

the name is: I Don’t Want to Be Loved 사랑받기 원하지 않는다 , but I can't find the manga with that name 😅😅😅

I-Dont-Want-to-Be-Loved-193x278.jpg

you sure you didn't just read the novel? MangaUpdates list it as novel only. Google search returns links that lead you to the novel but I don't see any taking you to a manga, admittedly I did do a limited search. You might try searching google using "I Don’t Want to Be Loved" "manga" and working your way through more links.

I did see a question about it on reddit asking will someone translate it. There were no answers stating that it had been done only I hope it gets translated. It was a current thread.

@schlo Hello! I only read manga

I liked the cover and that's why I read the plot, I took a look at the first chapter of the novel while looking for the manga and that's why I think I've seen it somewhere!

I'm reading the novel in English right now because I get frustrated when I can't find the manga and remember it so clearly, and the same thing is happening to me with each chapter. Q_Q If I read novels I would think I'd read it before, but it's very frustrating because I only read manga! Q______________Q

it's like a continuous feeling of dejavu

Users who are viewing this thread