I Don't Want to Be the Magpie Bridge - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Ok.

One can either go with the intended flow and the atmosphere and this is a "playground" in which you have forced assaults (of the sexual kind) and torture in equal measure happening.

OR

One can go "totally opposite of the atmosphere" and be a "playground" ala "Nursery" and "Mama play" type of thing. Still shocking, but not the kind of shock that is implied.

Who effing knows.

Dex-chan lover
not sure if it's intentional but...
i noticed this around the 26% mark

ollgud.png

Dex-chan lover
There's a difference between playing magic contractor and fighting some small fry monsters as a student, and seeing the depravities of man up close and personal, and she's definitely bitten off more than she probably could emotionally chew for this one.

Dex-chan lover
There's a difference between playing magic contractor and fighting some small fry monsters as a student, and seeing the depravities of man up close and personal, and she's definitely bitten off more than she probably could emotionally chew for this one.
I hope you read on a diff site it has 50+ chapters

Dex-chan lover
Ok.

One can either go with the intended flow and the atmosphere and this is a "playground" in which you have forced assaults (of the sexual kind) and torture in equal measure happening.

OR

One can go "totally opposite of the atmosphere" and be a "playground" ala "Nursery" and "Mama play" type of thing. Still shocking, but not the kind of shock that is implied.

Who effing knows.
IN CASE your still reading on this site go read on another it has more chapters

I hope the team is going to continue the translation.
Other websites only has really bad translations - mostly AI ones....
They totally ruin the enjoyment of reading.
Thanks Little Fillies for translating! 💕

I th
I think they're effectively dropped this series already. Their last chapter was 31 and the official translation finished the 1st season on 40. You can check them on Batoto

Dex-chan lover
honestly I do not understand how people keep on reading all those absurdly bad translation of a lot of webtoon.
Thanks for all the serious team that are putting a lot of effort so we can enjoy those story :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread