I Encountered A False Spiritual Revival - Ch. 2 - Sexy Landlord

Dex-chan lover
lol. power cancelers are usually OP in these kinds of hero works, but it's kinda funny that he's unaware of his power and just think everyone else is werid.

Though now that I think about it that kinda sucks or Ch. 1. Doctor literally couldn't use his powers on him to heal (assuming he was really sick).

Group Leader
lol. power cancelers are usually OP in these kinds of hero works, but it's kinda funny that he's unaware of his power and just think everyone else is werid.

Though now that I think about it that kinda sucks or Ch. 1. Doctor literally couldn't use his powers on him to heal (assuming he was really sick).
Precisely!

Dex-chan lover

Wait, I thought it was just a mass psychosis and the powers are fake. Are the powers real? Then again, if they're fake, what happened to the guys who got "eaten" by the giant cat?

Dex-chan lover
If everyone's insane, and worse yet in a shared insanity: who's really the sane one in such a world?

Tho it kinda makes it fun interpreting the story in two ways, from what everyone believes is happening and what MC believes is happening.

Then again, if they're fake, what happened to the guys who got "eaten" by the giant cat?

yeah, some things don't fully add up. Like, is the doctor really just miracle healing people or is he a fraud? But a fraud that incurs the ultimate placebo effect. That's why IMO it's a little more fun to just lean into the insanity of it all.

Dex-chan lover
If everyone's insane, and worse yet in a shared insanity: who's really the sane one in such a world?

Tho it kinda makes it fun interpreting the story in two ways, from what everyone believes is happening and what MC believes is happening.

yeah, some things don't fully add up. Like, is the doctor really just miracle healing people or is he a fraud? But a fraud that incurs the ultimate placebo effect. That's why IMO it's a little more fun to just lean into the insanity of it all.
New chapter dropped. The people "eaten" by the demon cat are just unconscious. This just sells it to me that it's a shared delusion.

Aggregator gang
New chapter dropped. The people "eaten" by the demon cat are just unconscious. This just sells it to me that it's a shared delusion.
Not really, it's a thing in manhua to not let the fmc or candidate to kill "innocent" people (especially if these people come from the gov). If the character was a male, he will most likely kill them.

Users who are viewing this thread