I Failed to Divorce My Husband - Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the Chapter!
Man right when things were about to get spicy too! Can't wait to see how they plan to counter the obvious!
If you want to read a bit more ahead, you can find their website at the end of the comic or on the Daddy's Supremacy group page.

They delay releases, so they typically release here when they release on their own page.

Everytime I see one of their projects I read updating, I just jump over to their page.

It is really just changing one cliff for another though.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god the two losers now become three.
Which pill did I take?
200.webp

Contributor
Once again the Elders of the Leinsters family are the biggest obstacle to their combined happiness. If only they could get rid of all them.

Dex-chan lover
I wish the author understood how travel time works. Let's be generous and say the Duke came home around 5pm and FL left around 7am. We also know that the FL was expected to return around 12pm but let's be more generous and call it 2pm. The if we expect the amount of time the FL was gonna spend with her sister in law was just an hour that means the expected round trip time would be 6 hours or 3 hours each way. Since the Duke left immediately after getting home then he would be able to arrive at the house at 8pm at the latest. This also assumes that his horse would be going at the same pace as a carriage which is unlikely. So there is no way in hell it would be dark enough like what we see in the final few pages through the window in the holding cell. The Duke would definitely have enough time to get the FL out of there before nightfall.

Aggregator gang
I wish the author understood how travel time works. Let's be generous and say the Duke came home around 5pm and FL left around 7am. We also know that the FL was expected to return around 12pm but let's be more generous and call it 2pm. The if we expect the amount of time the FL was gonna spend with her sister in law was just an hour that means the expected round trip time would be 6 hours or 3 hours each way. Since the Duke left immediately after getting home then he would be able to arrive at the house at 8pm at the latest. This also assumes that his horse would be going at the same pace as a carriage which is unlikely. So there is no way in hell it would be dark enough like what we see in the final few pages through the window in the holding cell. The Duke would definitely have enough time to get the FL out of there before nightfall.
You also have to consider that the Duke is mobilizing every knight he has, probably to fully lay siege to the manor, and moving a lot of troops takes time.

Users who are viewing this thread