I Failed to Divorce My Husband - Ch. 74

Supporter
Thank for the translation!

But man how his amnesia is getting old real quick that I now agreeing with the fool of crown Prince.

I get that it might have been cute to see him in his child persona when she first met him but as an adult, as it memics the original story. But boy does he ever take it too far for so long.

Hoping that the conclusion of this arc is the end of the elders they after all disopyed the king order and all around bad vibes.

Dex-chan lover
How is that b*stard Gale still alive? Dang, so this amnesia is how author wanted to make Erin's family stay significant to the plot, even though they should have been done with long long time ago?

And the amnesiac duke is stupid. He should have known by now that Erin didn't do anything to undermine his authority, and that even all her accumulated wealth was also already shared with him. Also the only three who dissed Erin (the three elders) were clearly liars because he himself saw and heard them trying to manipulate things. It's alright that he still can't trust Erin, but why would he oppose her and undermine her authority by supporting those elders in front of everyone? Everyone who clearly has good opinions about Erin?

Dex-chan lover
But man how his amnesia is getting old real quick that I now agreeing with the fool of crown Prince.

Hoping that the conclusion of this arc is the end of the elders they after all disopyed the king order and all around bad vibes.
This amnesia arc seems slightly different from the standard but it has still lowered my interest in the story by quite a bit... well, I can only hope it's over before I completely lose interest :p
Well, the end of the arc seems to be showing up on the advanced chapters on their website.

If you want to stick it out here, then you'll have to wait till chapter

Supporter
Well, the end of the arc seems to be showing up on the advanced chapters on their website.

If you want to stick it out here, then you'll have to wait till chapter
oh I know. I am already up to date. they only now show that he regained his memories! and I for one cant wait for him to learn about his baby:hearts:

Dex-chan lover
You played right into the hand of the elders you retarded blonde, you and Erin only has this much power, prestige and connections because she used her foreknowledge to help elevate you, else you would still be a gynophobic/haphephobic puppet of a duke

Users who are viewing this thread