I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
She shouldn't have to dirty her hands touching the guy.... O3o
Many thanks

He isn't my favorite character along with Robia, but Nadricka at least did something other than blush and puppy this chapter.

It took Nadricka stepping in, but the last few panels show potential for the fl. '... Wiggle you hips on top of me, you think I'm beneath you' lol girl. The savagery of it all, and can't say he didn't deserve it.

MC is literally the best. Gonna choke a bitch.

But where is Eclot?? I AM NERVOUS

' he can top me!' is just absolutely hilarious

the ending messages are like a cherry on top of an already great cake

OKKKKKKKkkkkk. That was great, i love her!! 😍
But, where's my Eclot? There is definitely something going on

Aggregator gang
The manhwa artist really did an amazing job in drawing the dress because it looks gorgeous and match her well. Also, damn Nadricka looks so fine suited up, but did the word "just because you were on top of me, do you think that I would be below you in status" strike a chord to Nadricka??? does that mean that he might be thinking that while banging Yel?

nadrickaaaaaa!!!! <3 <3 <3 oir sweetheart is all grown up. and yeldria too, she grew up so beautifully :D

(also what was that about the empress? empress as in her mom or her brother's main wife?)

...but where is eclot? this is seriously disconcerting. please appear soon or i'm going to think he's plotting a rebellion somewhere or something. or does he have nightmares or guilt about the war he just won?

nadricka best and only boy
i only trust him
everyone else can’t even go anywhere near him

Users who are viewing this thread