Hit me up instead, I like complex and smart ass shit like you to torment me 😍

Dex-chan lover
robia is the most complex man ive ever seen
just when i thought he was crying he was playing 4D chess
just when i thought he was cunning he was jealous of nadricka

pick your stand!!!!!!!

jk i love confusing characters

Aggregator gang
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH well at least thank God that Robia isn't just your typical stupidly obsessed in love character.

The thing I love about this manhwa is because this is like Death is the Only Ending for Villainess where all of the characters personality isn't 1D but can be complex and realistic.

HOLYYYYY CROISSANTSSSS HELLOOOO?!?!? mans never failed to surprise me. but omgg here we are finally with someone knowing shes not the real one. but /$#^!Q%!# thank you sm for the update 😭😤

HOOOLLLLYYY SHIIIT hjwbdkjhabwdjhawjhb
this is too much, just let my fake princess be happy with nadricka XD I'm SO STRESSED NOW!!!
anyway thanks for the great update as per usual <3

Aggregator gang
Fvck, dealing with all those men is a pain, poor MC. I think she should just dismiss all the men and only keep Nadricka around... hmm maybe Eclot, too?

Dex-chan lover
about time, hope she doesn't try to bullshit him with bunch of half truth and simply tell him the princess dead, she's here and trying to clean up the princess mess and then retire with a brand new harem and give him an application form.

Amen, even if you were devoid of any good traits Rob, i will still love you just because you push the plot forward.

thank god somebody noticed~
feel like maybe there should be another one coming to this conclusion soon...

@Azure_1802 but even if she fires them, they will not leave the princess. They will say, ‘’Why do you leave me?’’ Princess's job is really hard :(
——
I wonder what will happen in the next chapter *-*
Thank you for the update 🧡

Users who are viewing this thread