I Have Something to Tell You - Vol. 3 Ch. 50 - Loveless

I hate how common it is for the wives or partners of abusers or evil people to silence victims, help cover abusers actions, or aid in certain ways. It’s just as evil as the abuser. Both deserve karma and suffering. I really can’t wait for the twin girls to live together and heal.

Dex-chan lover
@HobisFlower It's a trope I've never understood. Whenever a stepfather or older man sexually abuses the daughter, THE MOTHER ALWAYS ACTS LIKE IT WAS HER FAULT! I don't understand their though process, and I will never consider give sympathy to them as an unwilling accomplice.

Such disgusting humans exist.. And the victims are often blamed for the actions of these despicable assh0les... I am utterly disappointed that many of these assailants live freely and their acts go unpunished, along with those enablers who conceal and aid in the abuse... They are lower than feces...

Ugh, I had a feeling that the wife would be like this. Save all of the children and burn the apologist mom and the pedo dad.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
This author really has a stiffy for drama.

the first arc was good because eventually, the mother found salvation and peace in her life even though she died young. from now, I don't even know how it can possibly end well. these twins can't help each other with the little support and money they can have. the trauma and pain will last a lifetime, especially since she was so young. I feel so bad for anyone who's ever experienced this.

Users who are viewing this thread