I Just Want to Mooch off Your Luck - Vol. 1 Ch. 14 - I'm not helping you

Dex-chan lover
man already has her pinned as his wife

dap.gif

this can only be good and healthy so long as fictional drama does not occur... oh, wait :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Her looks are inferior? The fuck man, a scar like hers doesn't change it that much, it actually has a certain charm to it. (Kinda disappointed it's going to disappear, specially after this chapter where I can see that he would not mind it and this could be a romantic development of him reassuring her that she's pretty and helping her to be more confident in herself, but oh well)
Also, make up exists, don't see why she couldn't hide it

Dex-chan lover
Her looks are inferior? The fuck man, a scar like hers doesn't change it that much, it actually has a certain charm to it. (Kinda disappointed it's going to disappear, specially after this chapter where I can see that he would not mind it and this could be a romantic development of him reassuring her that she's pretty and helping her to be more confident in herself, but oh well)
Also, make up exists, don't see why she couldn't hide it
Well I agree with you.
Standarts in society are stupid. This comic must try to please anyone, so it can't have much openmindedness.

Not going to lie, if she kept such a bad drawn scar on her face, that'd hurt my eyes in the long run haha

Users who are viewing this thread