I Just Want to Mooch off Your Luck - Vol. 2 Ch. 43 - A Reliable Support

Dex-chan lover
I know this is fiction and all, and sometimes characters are exaggerated, but this hits too close man. I've friends mistreated like this, and they weren't as lucky as Mingxi. Unfortunately, it seems some parents never get the memo that they have obligations to their children.

Dex-chan lover
I know this is fiction and all, and sometimes characters are exaggerated, but this hits too close man. I've friends mistreated like this, and they weren't as lucky as Mingxi. Unfortunately, it seems some parents never get the memo that they have obligations to their children.
The major difference here is that we know the outcome, and so does MC. If MC stays with her family, her family will get her killed. They really are bad for her, and don't deserve her.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Why is the mom remember the dress incident and not the scalding soup that burnt her face, while they prioritized the sister who's leg got a drop of soup on her?

Stolen/Borrowed Dress > Scarred Face (priorities)

The mom still doesn't know what she did wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the mom remember the dress incident and not the scalding soup that burnt her face, while they prioritized the sister who's leg got a drop of soup on her?

Stolen/Borrowed Dress > Scarred Face (priorities)

The mom still doesn't know what she did wrong.
Exactly why they're bad. And even then, they're making MC leaving about themselves. Totally selfish and self centered.

Users who are viewing this thread