I Just Want to Mooch off Your Luck - Vol. 2 Ch. 46 - Conquering My Fears For You

Dex-chan lover
Cropping photos of mc in their house seems kinda pushing it, like she was never there, but well, like that the family can't play the family card anymore and it makes sense if the girl tended to be bullied by said "family".

It seems kinda far etched for such things to happen irl though, imo. Perhaps in Harry Potter but that's it x)

Dex-chan lover
Cropping photos of mc in their house seems kinda pushing it, like she was never there, but well, like that the family can't play the family card anymore and it makes sense if the girl tended to be bullied by said "family".

It seems kinda far etched for such things to happen irl though, imo. Perhaps in Harry Potter but that's it x)
Total picture deletion does seem way over the line. I mean, can you really get the law to do that?

Dex-chan lover
Total picture deletion does seem way over the line. I mean, can you really get the law to do that?
They don't get the law to do that, they pressure them because they have money and could sue them for literally anything else and make their life miserable if they don't crop the pictures, that's what I'm understanding from this.

I don't think people with a lot of money do that irl anyway, perhaps in china where the adopted girl is being bullied until too much, such measures are necessary but you would need to find a backer with a lot of money... That's not very realistic, but maybe it's happened a few times, I don't know.

Dex-chan lover
They don't get the law to do that, they pressure them because they have money and could sue them for literally anything else and make their life miserable if they don't crop the pictures, that's what I'm understanding from this.

I don't think people with a lot of money do that irl anyway, perhaps in china where the adopted girl is being bullied until too much, such measures are necessary but you would need to find a backer with a lot of money... That's not very realistic, but maybe it's happened a few times, I don't know.
Then again, different cultures. We know how sue happy people here are in America, but I'm kind of curious if courts in other countries would allow this. I mean MC's family had servants. They're not exactly poor. Yet MC's target's wealth seems to be on a whole other level. Dude assaulted a person in public and just got away with it, so unless he's stupid rich and powerful, this is really farfetched.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure it's hard to reinforce the deletion/cropping of photos but that doesn't mean you can't ask for it in your legal letter. Just a matter of reinforcement and if the family wants to argue about this in court.

But lets face it guys...do you REALLY think they got some family photos with her? I know there are selfies/timers, but she's probably the one behind the lens TAKING the family photo for that adopted sister.

Seeing the mom's crying face, sort of makes me wish she really had something to cry about.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure it's hard to reinforce the deletion/cropping of photos but that doesn't mean you can't ask for it in your legal letter. Just a matter of reinforcement and if the family wants to argue about this in court.

But lets face it guys...do you REALLY think they got some family photos with her? I know there are selfies/timers, but she's probably the one behind the lens TAKING the family photo for that adopted sister.

Seeing the mom's crying face, sort of makes me wish she really had something to cry about.
They have to, otherwise I doubt the family would be reacting to it, unless they realize they don't have any in the first place to do so. It's an all or nothing scenario, but the family is getting hurt, which is fine by me. Again, we the readers and the MC know they cause her death, so they are the wrong choice here.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
They have to, otherwise I doubt the family would be reacting to it, unless they realize they don't have any in the first place to do so. It's an all or nothing scenario, but the family is getting hurt, which is fine by me. Again, we the readers and the MC know they cause her death, so they are the wrong choice here.
Not necessarily. I thought they were just reacting to the legal letter in general. Literally none of them can understand. Their reaction is really a "why does she have to go so far, what did we do wrong (wailing)".

EDIT: I think youngest brother gets it, the brother reading the letter might be "getting it". Mother is living in lala land and has no clue what she did wrong, same with the blond brother and absentee father

Dex-chan lover
Not necessarily. I thought they were just reacting to the legal letter in general. Literally none of them can understand. Their reaction is really a "why does she have to go so far, what did we do wrong (wailing)".

EDIT: I think youngest brother gets it, the brother reading the letter might be "getting it". Mother is living in lala land and has no clue what she did wrong, same with the blond brother and absentee father
She overly reacted to the dress a few chapters ago, so the mother is starting to get it. Starting. She's still in denial though, it seems. I wonder if the other sister will start getting more and more people against her when the family realizes it's her fault, which it is.

Dex-chan lover
I know the ML flexing his nepo baby powers is supposed to be a good thing, but it really just makes me extremely concerned by the sheer level of systemic corruption present for even a child to be able to abuse their power to that degree. It also adds a level of terror for anyone that accidentally gets on his bad side like a crush rejecting him because he deluded himself or any girl that didn't pass his random arbitrary tests.

Users who are viewing this thread