I Just Want to Mooch off Your Luck - Vol. 2 Ch. 48 - Fu Yangxi's Past

Double-page supporter
Well. Certainly didn't expect this. Dude with all the luck is getting so much blame from his mom.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, it's the typical trope of everyone sucks so the MCs will get sweet revenge and whatever. On average this trope is about as deep as a puddle.

Meo

Double-page supporter
Er...what? Do these people not know the meaning of the word "cause"? I'm going to assume that the brother and dad were handcuffed to the pipes (and only he was tied with rope), but escaping and help not getting there fast enough is NOT his fault.

The grandfather was bad enough. But the mom was relentless. She was basically asking him "what business do you have to be happy when you killed your dad and brother" when it was no way his fault.

I hate his and her mother more than the white lotus.

Double-page supporter
And quite unfairly too...why blame the scared little boy? Why not blame the kidnappers in the forts place? All idiots, I swear.
This is gonna come up. Since the other characters can't touch MC, they'll try to go after the dude instead, because this will get leaked now. This is the drama that's coming.

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Double-page supporter
You know it is. It got brought up. It's going to be used later. There has to be drama in these things otherwise it'll be an overall boring story. I love seeing fake daughter and bully get it, but they're still planning things on their side trying to manipulate things. Rejected guy who is jealous of MC's target, however, will be the most likely candidate to bring up this info to try to break them up. That's what I'm guessing.

Users who are viewing this thread