I Look Too Much Like the Boss and the World Actually Believes It

The story is an okay comedy along the lines of "I am the eminence in the shadow" except the protagonist is self-aware (and it's not as good). However, it's very childish in a bad way. Unfortunately, the new TL isn't good at typesetting. Taking even just a minute to change the fonts and line height would have made such a huge difference. It turned it into a unsatisfactory reading experience and made me drop it.

Last edited:
Group Leader
The story is an okay comedy along the lines of "I am the eminence in the shadow" except the protagonist is self-aware (and it's not as good). However, it's very childish in a bad way. Unfortunately, the new TL isn't good at typesetting. Taking even just a minute to change the fonts and line height would have made such a huge difference. It turned it into a unsatisfactory reading experience and made me drop it.
Sigh , I don't have a typesetter sadly if only there is someone willing to help me it will be a huge difference but I'm now restricted to uploading because of this issue's and also a lesson for me

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Good but translation is worse than dogshit atm you need peak reading comprehension if you want to read this

Users who are viewing this thread