I Love Amy - Ch. 31 - The Calm Before the Storm

Dex-chan lover
The credits changed! :O Amy no longer has censored eyes and Peter's pic is now replaced by a KILL PETER drawing?
Also, did Amy just admit to liking Bibi, to Camilla? Even if she doesn't like me back... Did she mean that romantically, or is it ambiguous?

Dex-chan lover
Okay Amy and Camilla now you become a couple, run over to take Peter and whatever the girls name that he asked out is and run for your f*cking lives before Bibi gets her hand on Peter

Dex-chan lover
The credits changed! :O Amy no longer has censored eyes and Peter's pic is now replaced by a KILL PETER drawing?
Also, did Amy just admit to liking Bibi, to Camilla? Even if she doesn't like me back... Did she mean that romantically, or is it ambiguous?
WHERE IS THAT DRAWING I NEED TO SEE THAT

Dex-chan lover
WHERE IS THAT DRAWING I NEED TO SEE THAT
At the end of the chapter, in the credits :) it used to be RIGHT, and now it's become LEFT
image.png

Dex-chan lover
On one hand I'm not surprised that Amy knew, but on the other, I'm surprised by how bluntly she stated this. I guess we never knew until now bc there just wasn't anyone Amy would have told this to.

That chapter where Amy woke up in Bibi's bed super stressed (it was late) and commented that she didn't care what kind of person Bibi was or how Bibi treated her, I think that was already an indication that Amy was a lot more self aware and perceptive than she lets on (Bibi isn't a great person + you don't treat me well).
Bibi is selfish, but Amy is more like... she knows, but she doesn't care. She just wants Bibi to be happy, even if she can't be the source of that happiness herself. What's interesting is that, no matter how nonchalant they may treat the situation, both Amy and Bibi understand a lot of the big picture, even if it's not the full picture.
But I will say that no matter how surprising and aware Amy seems right now, I still suspect that her perception is overly negative. Her assertion seems pretty accurate but I don't think she's noticed the little changes that we, as readers, have noticed from Bibi's behaviour in previous chapters. Amy doesn't realise that she's been slowly changing Bibi. (Such as their friendship initially being established by Bibi as conditional, but it hasn't really been the case for a while now, like Bibi defying Camilla and picking Amy over Camilla's date promise).

Users who are viewing this thread