I Love Amy

Dex-chan lover
as I wait for the chapters, I reread the story- that how good this story is.

There’s enough yuri between amy and bibi to also keep me interested, and the chapters that don’t have amy x bibi, have an interesting plot.

Also amy is best girl

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The more I read this, the more I dislike Bibi. I don't understand why Amy is still hanging out with her. Since the beginning, Bibi is always forcing Amy to do something. Because she has a pretty face and is rich, she forgives her for everything. If all their relationship is going to be base on that, and Bibi helping her something with her struggles. This is not a healthy relationship.
Also, Camilla is so useless, I don't understand these authors who add a character who can possibly be another pretender for our main girl, but the reader can clearly see that they will NEVER get the girl and even struggle to get the girl's attention.

Thank you for those who worked on non machine translations for I Love Amy. I really like the story, and it was nice to read with my gf. It's a new story of its kind for its attempt at writing a character like Bibi, and I enjoy how everyone has their own mental conflict to deal with.

Double-page supporter
The more I read this, the more I dislike Bibi. I don't understand why Amy is still hanging out with her. Since the beginning, Bibi is always forcing Amy to do something. Because she has a pretty face and is rich, she forgives her for everything. If all their relationship is going to be base on that, and Bibi helping her something with her struggles. This is not a healthy relationship.
Also, Camilla is so useless, I don't understand these authors who add a character who can possibly be another pretender for our main girl, but the reader can clearly see that they will NEVER get the girl and even struggle to get the girl's attention.
Yes Bibi is a terrible person, the author did great with that. Yes Amy forgives everything Bibi does
because of her PTSD with her mother,
the author did great with that. Shocker, one of the characters has a past with the other.

Dex-chan lover
Yes Bibi is a terrible person, the author did great with that. Yes Amy forgives everything Bibi does
because of her PTSD with her mother,
the author did great with that. Shocker, one of the characters has a past with the other.
I know that the two of them have their demons and struggles to overcome. But I'm just hoping that Bibi will be more understanding of others feelings and especially Amy instead of forcing them to do something.

Group Leader
Please please PLEASE give this one a read. The story and the characters are so excellently constructed that you'll be hooked right into the story, even if you're not into GL. The themes and subject matter are tackled very tastefully as well. Combine all that with the delightfully wonderful art style and you've got one of my all-time favorite webtoons, not just as a GL or romance.

really enjoying this gl so far! the art style is so cute but the plot is also so interesting! i’m totally hooked lol. looking forward to any future updates :)

Group Leader
I appreciate that there are different monologues in the story, especially with it showing what Amy and Bibi are thinking. Bibi is very conceited and self-centered and thinks Amy is stupid and easy to manipulate, but Amy is actually quite intelligent to the point she is almost as manipulative as Bibi is. She knows she's being used, and is letting Bibi continue doing whatever she wants under the assumption that Amy is completely unaware. They're both not great people, but are arguably so similar that it's impossible to just assume one is the victim over the other.

oy vey.

peter has no idea what's going on, and now he's toast, bro D:

i didn't care much about him at first, but he just seems like a swell, upstanding dude about town who wants to make all his homies happy.

i hope he makes it out aight, but things aren't lookin' good; bibi might yoke him up and then that'll be the end of his life story; nice to everyone, then murdered by a sociopath out of nowhere lol

learn empathy, bibi! don't shoot the poor guy over literally nothing!

i like this story. it's sweet and silly, but when it's tense it's SUUUUUUUPER tense.

Dex-chan lover
...... idk why I'm reading this.... but I am..... I tend to avoid Psychological tags for a reason, but here I am.... is it cause I can somewhat relate to Bibi? Idk how I feel bout that...
Not for everyone, if you dislike dark themes then don't continue, the story goes deep but acts light-hearted
My first thought when I read this was "that's a short skirt" .... random but so is this story at times

Despite being marked completed there are several chapters still missing from this entry. Otherwise I loved the story and look forward to more works for this author.

Fed-Kun's army
Best GL on the site, and it's not even close.
Despite being marked completed there are several chapters still missing from this entry. Otherwise I loved the story and look forward to more works for this author.
Series are marked completed when they end, not when all of the chapters have been translated and posted on Mangadex.

Users who are viewing this thread