I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Declaration of Intent

Dex-chan lover
Oh, you sweet girl. I just want you to be happy, that's all.

Death to all the Hoes that stand in her way.

Dex-chan lover
People seriously dissing her because she lacks friend are complete idiots.

One of the girls in the crowd will befriend her

Dex-chan lover
D7-m30VUYAA-6N-.jpg

Dex-chan lover
what will happen when he finds out she sucked dick before kissing him
that is, if she actually did it

Dude she fucking sucks, she utterly annoying. How can anyone support her, where she just sexually harrass for her own gain

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious about what happened to her that caused her to become such a ln airhead.

@Kami_yato bro you still stuck on that? Obviously sexual harassment is awful, even with a girl towards a guy. But with societal norms mixed with her utterly inept airheadness lead her to believe she wasn't doing anything wrong. Mc knows this, and is choosing to help her as she earnestly attempts to better herself and learn. If you can't understand GTFO because you're clearly too dense to understand nuance. She hasn't even touched him in a while.

Yes, shes kinda annoying but with reason. She had no friend, no one taught her anything. The prez saw that she could change that is why he is trying to help her. I mean she is TRYING not to touch the prez lol. You could say she is innocent in a way.

I'm getting the feeling that the bathroom incident didn't happen. If she really were the turboslut we're lead to believe she is, she'd be out there sucking dick for votes.

@WangoTango she would, but the prez would not like that and she knows it. Her entire sense and desire right now reloves around the prez which is the only friend she ever got... and even if the prez told her to kill herself she probabbly would.

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now, the other VP candidate will drop out of the race due to (most likely) unrelated reasons. It would be the most wholesome outcome.

Also, the speech bubble on the top of page 15 kinda makes it look like he has a butt chin.

@MasterPannya
Come on bro, leave politics out of manga unrelated to politics.

Users who are viewing this thread