I Love You, Miki!

BOOKMARKED.
This is some good stuff. Haven't seen any manga like this one in a while.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty stupid, but have seen worse. Art style is ok.

lol what potential are people talking about? The guy confesses his love to a girl he barely knows? The girl admits she wants a new plaything? This sounds like a trainwreck..

@Yourself yes definitely !!!!

@Psywing not trying to be rude in all but you know there is like countless stories just like this ..... i just don't think you've read enough flufly stories to know that... but what do i know im just a weeb that like to read in his spar time....
a great example of this is Hajimete no Gal
also people in the comments need to calm it's just first chapter and people seem to drop it instantly as if there a professional critic... are you guys 12 year olds that only judge a book by it's cover. cuz "every book is equal in value"

@Psywing Well, for starters, I think the MC's personality feels pretty fresh in comparison to others. He's described as "barely there" and his initial appearance screams "your-typical-average-MC-who-never-stands-out-in-anything" yet he clearly wants to change this to impress a girl. Is this something to hail the manga as pure genius and a masterpiece? No, absolutely not, but it certainly makes it clear the MC has enough motivation to make an effort, "improve" and confess.

Now, the female interest is your typical oujo-sama who plays with men, she even says so, and it's the MC's duty to make her notice him. Is she cruel? I don't think so, we can see she cares for him, even though they don't know each other. She doesn't seem shallow to me, more like she's trying to put up an appareance for the sake of others.

I don't think this is a genre-shitfting, groundbreaking manga, but I definitely can see it has potential.

Contributor
Description done by Paul was much better, after merge it was deleted but thankfully google cache still had it.

WeeBDestroyer nah it was a duplicate before. 2 pages for the same manga. 1 having the english name and the other having the japanese one

Users who are viewing this thread