I Love You Until Morning - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
The cleaning really needs some work...

It's okay to just fill the bubbles completely white if redrawing is too much hassle. Better that than leaving half-transparent JP underneath

I appreciate you translating it... but I can't read this. I physically can't read it; with the text layered over the original text for no reason at all???

Dex-chan lover
Oh, it's the Dutch guy who doesn't know basic English-language punctuation, abuses “innit” wherever he can, and bullshits (fabricating claims of modality &c) when called-out. I guess that I'll hope for a proper scanlation, much as eventually happened with the scanlations that SteamedBunInvasion was willfully fucking-up.

PS: Folks, please don't give a manga a low score in response to a shit-pie scanlation. The score is supposed to rate the source.

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate you translating it... but I can't read this. I physically can't read it; with the text layered over the original text for no reason at all???
This translator never does any kinda cleaning you'd see in other series, so you'd have to get used to it or find an alternate version.
The cleaning really needs some work...

It's okay to just fill the bubbles completely white if redrawing is too much hassle. Better that than leaving half-transparent JP underneath
I believe he keeps it in place for ppl to point out some mistakes if there are any?

Users who are viewing this thread